Alternate Acrylic Backglass artwork of the classic White Water pinball Backglass created by Brian Allen. Officially licensed from Williams!
- Reverse-printed on a 1/8″ thick translucent acrylic backglass (not a thin Translite).
- Double-layered ink, and double-layered white backing to make the colors really pop.
- Measures 27″x 18 7/8″ to fit in any White Water pinball machine or a lightbox. Looks beautiful when backlit!
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the artist. LIMITED TO ONLY 200 ever.
- NOTE: Please allow 2-3 weeks shipping, due to increased printing and processing time.
I’m proud to present the artwork for my Alternate White Water backglass and Translite! This is my most time-consuming and detailed design yet, and for me, the most challenging so far.
I had a lot of requests to make Big Foot have a larger, uh, footprint in the design. I took that pretty literally and drew him as a giant monster emerging from the rocks!
There are tons of Easter Eggs in this design. Look for the Creature from the Black Lagoon, the woman in the white dress from Attack From Mars, Dr. Dude, and a cameo from the No Good Gofers varmint. There’s even a nod to some outdoor movies, like Deliverance, and “The Great Outdoors.” I also made an effort to sneak in a few humble bows to the artists behind the original backglass here and there.