1. LOST WORLD Bally (1978) LED Kit with Premium Non-Ghosting LEDs
THIS GAME REQUIRES A NEW LAMP DRIVER BOARD FOR THE LEDS TO WORK PROPERLY IN THE INSERTS/CONTROLLED LAMP PORTION OF THE KIT. THIS IS AN OPTION FOR YOU TO PURCHASE. THE BOARD IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE KIT.
This is a complete LED kit for your said pinball. Includes approx. 150 LEDs. These are Color Matched for your specific game.
This kit uses our quality Premium Super Non-Ghosting LEDs in the insert/controlled lamp section and are approx. 2+ times brighter than incandescent bulbs and use 20% of the power.
Complete Kit is Made From 4 Sections.
1. Controlled Lamps / Lamp Matrix 44/555, below the playfield,( turn on and off with gameplay)
2. Playfield General Illumination 44/555, above the playfield ( lighting slingshots, perimeter playfield, generally on all of the time)
3. Super Flashers 89/906, larger lamp that flash during game play for shots hit, etc.
4. Backbox General Illumination 44/555 (generally on all of the time)
Prices vary per game, different qualities of flashers, bulbs, etc.